Thursday, March 15, 2018

Natural Beauty with LGS second Reveal March 2018.....

Today on my blog the second reveal for march 2018@Let's get Sketchy, again a great sketch made by Brenshevia!! For my design I used the 2 gorgeous collections from Crate Paper/Maggi Holmes "Gather" and "Heart Day" In the picture you can see my youngest daughter Chimène, makes herself even more beautiful than she already is!!


For my base I used a design sheet "Dreamy" from the Heart Day collection, then I cut out with a hobby knife and a ruler all the frames from the Gather collection "Moments". The frames symbolize the oblique line of the sketch.... 


When my base was created I started with my design, instead of 4 photo's I chose 2 photo's, I focused myself more on the oblique line and embellisments.

Some snapshots of my design......





To get all of this I used this amazing sketch.....




I hope you like my design but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to work with this amazing sketch. So if you like sketches and you want to be challenged make sure you pop on over to the Let's get Sketchy blog.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Astrid...Your interpretation of todays sketch is just ah-maz-ing!!! Just one fabulous page-so creative...I just LOV it--and I had to tell you!!!
~Marci fellow DT member LGS