Saturday, February 24, 2018

Beautiful View with the Kaisercraft February Blog Challenge......

Today on my blog my entry on the Kaisercraft February Blog Challenge, for this designs I used 99%  Kaisercraft products. The collections I used where Limelight and Botanica!! Special assignment this month is "create any papercraft project you like featuring Hexagons".....



For my base I used design sheet "Bright" and a smaller white cardstock sheet from Bazzill, for my hexagons I used leftovers from both collections. You can see my youngest daughter Chimène in the photo that she made herself!!


The Collectables are from the Botanica collection, a great combination with the Limelight collection...

Some snapshots from my page.....







I hope you like my Hexagon design, I can tell you I had a lot of fun making this page! Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love how you've popped up the hexagons and that you have some that are not solid. Fabulous layout.

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout..

fairyrocks said...

Clever lovely hexagon work. Gorgeous photo and layout. Keep smiling and creating

Liesbeth said...

Stunning layout I love to see your work everytime