Friday, June 30, 2017

Remember the little things with Scrapplezier......

Today I want to share with you a Clean and Simple layout with a touch of Mixed Media spletters, I used for this design only collectables from the Kaisercraft Botanica collection!!

Botanica is the English country garden of collections. The perfect combination of woodgrain and sketched florals, paired back beautifully with a subtle hint of lilac making it the ideal accompaniment to a nice hot cup of tea.


For my base I used white Bazzill Cardstock, I dropped some Prima Marketing Color Blooms - color Emerald on my base before I made my design with the collectables and foto. I love working with collectables from Kaisercraft and the are so easy to work with


At the bottom of my design I used some strips, you find those strips at the bottom of each design sheet from the collections of Kaisercraft!!


Between the collectables and the photo I used some green wire, the purpose of this is to get a connection between the elements.





I hope you like my design but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to work with the gorgeous collectables from the Kaisercraft collections.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

1 comment: