Saturday, June 10, 2017

June Challenge "Inspired by Color" with Scrapplezier......




The new challenge "Inspired by color at Scrapplezier is up on the blog, and I hope you will like it just as much as I do! I love the peace, olive and grey tone colors, it gives so many options to express a romantic feeling.

Products I used : 
7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy paper collection, diecut's and stickers
Creative Embellisments chipboard pieces - clock & title
Prima Marketing Color Blooms deep teal & soft teal sprays
Gesso, VersaMark, Embossing powder clear & snowflake, Kaisercraft flower.

Moodboard Inspired by Color.....


I hope you like my take on this Inspired by Color Challenge, if you like colors and what to be challenged hop over to Scrappleziers blog and join us.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: