Monday, April 3, 2017

Remember You with Scrapplezier......

Today I want to share with you a mini album, I designed this card especially for Scrapplezier. For this design I used one of the most finest paper collections from Kaisercraft "P.S. I Love You". This collection contains dusty pinks and deep shades of grey, our P.S. I Love You collection is for the true romantic at heart. Like a perfect love story, the papers in this range will set your heart aflutter. 
 
 
For my base I used white bazzill cardstock, two layers of designpaper, a doiley from the Heart Day collection Crate Paper, Prima Marketing resin, flower, gem stones and hands of the clock, Kaisercraft collectables and stickers.
 

 
Time flies thats why I used the clock with the hands on the frontside of my album.
 
In my album I choose for journalings with text and photo's. Those photo's I printed on cardstock, in the future I will put real photo's in it but I had no time left because I had to publish my project on Scrapplezier's blog.
 
The last page of this album I wanted to let you know what these tree great kids mean to my, I'm very gratefull that they are a part of my life.




Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful mini album, Astrid! Such lovely embellishments!