Sunday, July 24, 2016

Love You card with Meg's Garden......

Hi there,

Today I want to show you a love card with a wooden hart on top of it....For this 
card I used Meg's Garden Rose Quartz paper collection, Bazzill white cardstock, 
Golden Tulle, Pink Ribbon, Vintage Brad and some flowers and leave's.


The base of this card is 14.5 x 14.5 cm after that I used two layers of desingpaper
14 x 14 cm and 11.5 x 11.5 cm, the second designpaper layer I raised with cardboard / chipboard.....and distressed it with Tim Holtz distress ink - Tattered Rose...
On top of the last layer I put a wooden heart that I decorated first.

I used for the pink flower pink ribbon en made this flower my own....for the hart of this 
flower I used a vintage brad....


I hope I have given a little inspiration for you to try Meg's Garden papers and
embellisments for your self. If you want to see more  hope over to
Meg's Garden blog and see what all the girls made!! 

If you are intrested to buy one of those gorgeous paper collections hope over

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoy the rest of the day,
take care......

No comments: