Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dreams with DCWV...............

Hi to you all, today I want to show you an Layout I made with the gorgeous 
DCWV Guy Stack, I love those autumm colors.
This layout is an official project for LGS but I loved it to much that I 
wanted to show it to all de vieuwers on the blog from DCWV.

My layout "Dreams" is an clean and simple layout, I'm love with the picture I used, 
well see for your self and let me know what you think about it!!!


Normally I never actually scrap with a specific theme, so for me quite a challenge 
that was given to me by Let's Get Sketchy!!!!
In my snapshots you will see how beautiful this autumn picture is,
look at the deer they have allmost the same color as the leaves on the trees....




Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed my layout. Have a wonderfull
and creative day.

No comments: