Sunday, August 2, 2015

Family-fun with DCWV.........

Hi to you all, today I want to show you an Layout I made with the gorgeous 
DCWV Guy Stack, I love those autumm colors.
In this layout I show you a photo of my youngest daughter "Chimène" with here
BFF "Alisya". There friendship  is so close it feels like Family....


The layout Family is built through 6 layers of paper, I modified the edges of the 
second layer with a Martha Stewart borderpunch. 
The third and the fifth layer I modified with a pearl strip from Kaisercraft.


So as you can see I used creamy Petaloo flowers and the are so gorgeous, 
the red roses are nameless. Above the picture I placed a doiley made 
of packaging material. In de right and left corner of the third layer 
I used resins designed by Ingvild Bolme, 
I gave them a different color with sprays from Prima Marketing. 

Let's have a closer look  :

The chipboard title is from "Scrap-Unlimited", a dutch scrapbook store with lots of
jammie stuff.....I gave this title a different color with color blooms from
Prima Marketing - color "teal"

On the detailed pictures you can see that I used color blooms from Prima Marketing 
in drop-lets form. These drops gives the end result something different than 
you initially had in mind.

 I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout!
 Have a wonderful & creative day.

Used materials : DCWV Guy Stack, Petaloo creamy flowers, Nameless red roses,
Kaisercraft pearl strips, Metal Keyhole, doiley, Prima Marketing Blooms and 
Prima Marketing Junkyard Findings.

No comments: