Monday, August 10, 2015

Cherish with Let's Get Sketchy......

Hi everyone!!
Today is my first take at Let's Get Sketchy as a designteam member and believe it or 
not is fun playing with al those talented girls!!
This weeks beautiful sketch has been designed by Brenshevia, I hope my layout 
will inspire you, if you want more visit LGS you will discover 
gorgeous work from super talented girls.

Cherish 

LGS Team B August Week 1. sketch


Some close ups from my layout Cherish 

Followers of my blog will certainly recognize this layout, in addition to that it is my 
DT submission for LGS but also my first take on the first August sketch at LGS.......

If you love sketches and you want to be challenged please come and join 
us at Let's Get Sketchy!!

 Have a wonderful & creative day. 

1 comment:

LittleHotTamale said...

Oh my goodness, your layout is absolutely STUNNING!!! The metal accents are so cool. :) I can*t wait to see more of your work. <3
Hugs!-Meg