Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sweet girl O'mine with Scrapplezier.......

Hello All, today I'd like to show you a romantic bright layout using Kaisercraft 
the "O so Lovely" collection. For this layout I used a picture of my
youngest daughter Chimène.
For this layout I used 2 manufacturers, specialy beautiful romantic Kaisercraft 
collections and gorgeous flowers-shabby chic resins and junkyards
findings from Prima Marketing. 


From the collction "O so Lovely" I used 3 design sheets, chic-femme-ladylike, 
From design sheet "chic" I cut 4 strips with a dimension of 3 x 30.5 cm.
From the Bazzill cardstock collection I used 1 white one, I punched both outsides
with a punch from Martha Stewart. Behind the punches borders I attached 
2 of the 4 strips with a dimension of 3 x 30.5 cm with double-sided tape.
From design sheet "femme" I cut 1cm of both outsides, punch those both 
outsides with the same puch from Martha Stewart. 

In the pink middle portion I stampt with Versamark and a Text stamp 
from Prima Marketing, let your own inspiration do his job.
 I sprinkled the stamped parts with embossing powder color 
"snowflake"  and heat the area with a heat tool. 

When the middle portion was done, I started playing with my embellisments,
after I got the correct design I glued my embellisments with hot glue and 
some of the part with glossy accent.

Let's have a closer look :   


On the 3 close-ups you can see the embossed background, it's pretty cool 
with a lot of glimmer.
Bye the way I have 1 Tip for you : in my layout you can see the birds,
they are sitting on a branch. 
If you put on the back of the bird some 3d foam, you can place the birdy's feet
about the branch, after you attached it you will see it just looks real.
 
 I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout!

Have a wonderful & creative day.

Used Materials : 
  

No comments: