Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Looking Good Prince Charming with DCWV......

Hi to you all, today I want to show you a Manly card,
with father day in my thoughts, I created this card with the gorgeous 
Guy Stack!!
Beautiful Autumm colors en great to use for Men-Boy's but 
also Woman and girls projects.



So as you can see I distressed al parts on this card, a great extra 
accent, it gives your paper just a little more body!!

I love the tie's, awesome colors, I increases them with 3d foam
so they get a playfull appearance.

Let's have a closer look :  


Gorgeous are they don't you think!!!

For this project I just the DCWV Guy Stack, Ranger distress ink, Studio Calico
wood veneer, and the card has a dimension of 15 x 10.5 cm.

Thanks for watching en have a nice day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Echt een super gave kaart met al die stropdasjes!!