Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Family with DCWV.....

A new package arrived from DCWV, an amazing package with lot's
of yummy stuff. Last month I showed you die amazing Insta Photo Fun collection and 
today I will show you a layout van the gorgeous "Little Miss Stack"
Sweet and fresh colors, just so girly!!

For the layering I just 5 different design sheets, I edited the ends at one of these sheets with
a Martha Stewart pons. This creĆ«erd a romantic appearance. 
De foto is van mijn oudste dochter, een selfie, made with her cell phone, 
I know from experience that these are not always good in quality
but this one was so good I could not resist for printing this picture and made this 
gorgeous layout!!

The flower part was a struggle because I had in mind to use light blue flowers 
in combination with white Kaisercraft flower but it all turned out so pale.
So I took the light blue flowers out and but back 1 pink flower! 
This flower gave my layout a totally different look, why I can't explane.

Some snapshots : 


 I hope you like my Girly layout.
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Used Materials : DCWV Little Miss Stack, Dooblebug doiley,
Prima Marketing shabby chic treaseres,
ScrapBerry's shabby chic treasers,
ScrapBerry's & ZVA pearls and swirls,
Kaisercraft flowers, Ribbon, Charme and Pink Paisley butterfly Stamp.

No comments: